Is excessive sweating embarrassing you?
Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition that causes excessive sweating.
- Are sweat stains ruining your clothing?
- Are you worried about body odour?
- Do you dislike having to use aluminum chloride anti-perspirants?
- Do you have to change your clothes or shower repeatedly to cope with excessive sweating?
- Do your hands sweat until they drip?
- Do your feet sweat so much that taking off your shoes is embarrassing?
Botox Therapeutic can help you stay dry and cool!
What should I expect during my Botox for hyperhidrosis treatment?
If we are treating your underarms, please shave the area a day or two earlier to allow the doctor to see the treatment area easily.
Numbing will be applied before a series of injections with very tiny needles to deliver the Botox to the sweat glands. Within two weeks your sweating will be dramatically reduced and your confidence will soar!
Expect re-treatment in four to six months.
What does Botox for hyperhidrosis treatment cost?
The injection fee to the physician is $379.
The cost of the Botox medication may be covered by your extended health care plan. If you do not have an extended health care plan the cost of filling the Botox prescription at your local pharmacy will be in the range of $900.
Botox treatment by a physician for hyperhidrosis is a medical expense that can be claimed on your tax return.