Dr. Shelin Tkatch, MD, FRCSC, DPD
Dr. Tkatch combines her expertise as a board certified gynecologist-surgeon with a Diploma in Practical Dermatology to provide her patients with an “artist’s eye” for facial balance, symmetry, and beauty. Her gentle touch, impeccable technique, and genuine desire to be of service are reflected in her patient’s results. She is an avid researcher of anti-aging medicine and committed to offering result-oriented treatments for non-surgical rejuvenation.
- Board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology with Distinction, Cardiff University
- Active Staff, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Peace Arch Hospital
- Clinical Instructor, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- North American Menopause Society
- Society of Sexual Therapy and Research
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparascopists
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
Sharon Vandecasteyen, RN, Aesthetic Nurse Specialist
Sharon brings with her a wealth of experience and knowledge, having worked with retired plastic surgeon Dr. David Ward since 1999. She has won a Nursing Award of Excellence and is an Aesthetic Nurse Specialist. She is an expert in the use of non-surgical treatments including Botox and fillers to help her clients look and feel refreshed. During consultation she will discuss your personal concerns and treatment goals and offer education on techniques and products that will deliver a natural and conservative result. Her calm manner and voice, along with use of comfort measures, will allow your treatment to be an enjoyable experience. Sharon works alongside and with the leadership of Dr. Tkatch, and all treatments are physician supervised.