We are open to serve you safely. All of our providers and staff are vaccinated and we have installed a state-of-the-art, hospital-grade air filtration system capable of filtering out ultra-small particles including coronavirus from the air in our clinic.
Our primary focus is the health and safety of our clients and staff. This means lots of extra precautions before, during and after your care, meaning we are able to care for fewer people. Thank you for your understanding and patience. If you would like a service or product please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
In-person safety protocols
Before your visit to our clinic, please review our COVID-19 procedures:
- Please come by appointment only. We can’t accommodate drop-ins but do offer curbside pickup for products that are pre-ordered.
- Stay home if you feel ill. We are happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment alone. If you need a ride to and from the clinic, there are nearby shopping and coffee shops where your support person can visit during your appointment.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you arrive and leave.
- Please pay by credit, debit or e-Transfer. Handling cash puts us all at risk.
Thank you in advance for helping us to keep our community safe.