Vision, Mission & Values
We are the destination physician run clinic in the Fraser Valley for clients seeking optimal treatment strategies for beautiful and healthy skin.
- We want you to look and feel your best!
- We offer carefully selected physician grade products and services that are scientifically validated for efficacy and safety.
- We are so passionate about the products and services we offer that we use them ourselves! Feel free to ask us what our experience has been.
- We provide friendly, personalized service that always goes the extra mile to make sure you are well cared for before, during, and after your treatment.
- We care for you in a beautiful, well appointed medical office that is conveniently located and designed for your comfort.
- Our clinic is physician run so that you know your skin health is cared for by a medical doctor with extra training in health of the skin, hair and nails. Dr. Tkatch is fellowship certified in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and has also earned a Diploma in Dermatology. She has recently been joined by Dr. Ruth Abrahams, a fellowship certified gynaecologist and surgeon who now focuses on medical cosmetic procedures for men and women. They team up with caring, knowledgable staff to provide you with a skin care experience that will have you referring your friends and family!
- Community Focused
Because we’re skin care consumers ourselves and we believe that we all deserve a great skin care clinic close to home.
Great skin at any age. Let us show you how.
Important COVID-19 Information
We are now open, but with reduced hours, services and providers.
Please be patient with us as we make our way through providing care for all those that lost appointments during the COVID-19 closure. Our primary focus is the safety of our clients and staff, which means lots of extra precautions during care, meaning we can look after fewer people. If you would like a service or product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Before your visit to the clinic, please review our COVID-19 procedures:
- Please come by appointment only.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Please bring a mask if you have one. If you don't have one, we will give you one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you arrive and leave.
- Please pay by credit or debit. Handling cash puts us all at risk.
Thanks for your understanding and patience. Together, we'll make it through this.