Dr. Shelin Tkatch FRCSC, Diploma in Practical Dermatology
Dr. Tkatch combines her expertise as a board certified gynecologist-surgeon with a Diploma in Practical Dermatology to provide her patients with an “artist's eye” for facial balance, symmetry, and beauty. Her gentle touch, impeccable technique, and genuine desire to be of service are reflected in her patient's results. She is an avid researcher of anti-aging medicine and committed to offering result-oriented treatments for non-surgical rejuvenation.
• Board Certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist
• Diploma in Practical Dermatology with Distinction, Cardiff University
• Active Staff, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Peace Arch Hospital
- Clinical Instructor, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia
• Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine (CAAM)
• Dermatology Continuing Professional Development Society
• International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
• Society of Sexual Therapy and Research
• North American Menopause Society
• American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
• American Association of Gynecologists Laparoscopists
• College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
Great Skin At Any Age, Let Me Show You How!